Sales & Customer Service*Retention & Referrals*Team Building
Customer focused Manager with proven success in building global client base, training teams for optimum productivity and generating high satisfaction rates. Effectively communicate across employment levels to meet goals and objectives. Developed efficient tools to improve customer service quality, information management and training procedures.
- Client Relationships
- Policies & Procedures
- Process Improvement
- Online Support Tools
- Social Media Marketing
- System Implementation
- Quality Assurance
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft Office / Project
- CRM Software
- Staff Development
- Sales Training
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Phone Support
- Web & Graphic Design
FROG HOLLOW FARM – Brentwood, CA 2010 to Present
Director of Sales & Marketing
Oversees eCommerce, wholesale, and membership divisions of Frog Hollow Farm. Key Achievements:
- Developed high-touch customer care procedures used by sales staff to ignite word of mouth growth in eCommerce, wholesale and CSA channels.
- Successfully transformed struggling CSA membership channel into profitable, values-based CSA program receiving favorable reviews from past and new customers.
- Launched new products offerings strategically timed for off-season sales.
Manager, eCommerce & Customer Care 2009 to 2010
Oversees eCommerce sales, marketing, and customer care activities for the leading organic farm selling fruit and gourmet specialty foods online. Key Achievements:
- Manages product and direct-to-consumer sales strategy, including packaging, pricing, positioning, and competitive analysis.
- Developed and implemented short and long term marketing and promotional plans, forecasts and budgets to grow brand awareness and eCommerce / mail order sales through internet and traditional marketing efforts.
- Integrates social media tools into customer service procedures to deliver a pro-active care experience for customers.
- Developed strategic partnerships with industry “promoters” including bloggers, chefs, restaurants, and food writers.
SIMPLY MUSIC – Sacramento, CA 2008 to 2009
REGIONAL EDUCATION MANAGER
Executed marketing and business development programs leading to growth of new Simply Music teachers.
Identified strategic sources of potential new teachers.Key Achievements:
- Designed and executed Social Media Marketing plan to grow company awareness and community of teachers
- Developed and implemented new teacher recruitment plan.
SOLUTIONS ON DEMAND – Bay Area, CA 2007 to Present
Chief Consultant, Customer Care
Provide Management Consulting, Training, and Development in the areas of Sales, Customer Care, and Human Resources.
Assists clients in identifying strategies to improve their company’s customer care.Analyzes customer care effectiveness, prepares comprehensive plans for improving corporate customer care initiatives, and monitors the implementation of the approved customer care policies.Trains Customer Service teams on the skills needed to approach customer care positively and improve team morale.Focus is placed on increasing customer satisfaction and reducing employee stress and turnover. Key Achievements:
- Performed complete analysis of client’s (global manufacturing company) effectiveness in team management, customer care and sales.
- Increased morale amongst service representatives and improved relationships across internal departments.
- Clients included Toyoda Gossei North America Corporation, California Airways, and Windmill Ridge Winery
STERLING INVESTMENT & FINANCIAL SERVICES – Livermore, CA 2003 to 2008
Real Estate Sales & Loan Consultant
Build profitable customer base for home mortgage company by providing exemplary service.
Developed and implemented strategic systems to build referral base while managing real estate transactions. Communicated with clients, vendors, lenders and real estate agents and served as liaison between buyers and sellers. Provided clients with information regarding market conditions, prices, mortgage options and legal guidelines, as well as provide advice to sellers regarding home improvement sales strategies. Educated clients in first-time home-buying procedures, mortgage information and real estate investment possibilities. Key Achievements:
- Provide exemplary customer service to diverse clientele in competitive industry, resulting in strong sales and satisfaction rates.
- Created web site to feature client properties and provide selling information to potential buyers.
SIBELIUS SOFTWARE – Walnut Creek, CA2001 to 2003
Technical Projects Manager, Customer Service (2001)
Developed and managed process improvement projects for music notation software company.
Improved company-wide customer care practices.Collaborated with Technical Support department to implement new support procedures and training.
- Increased efficiency by developing online communication and customer self-help tools, resulting in reduced time spent on inbound phone calls and email inquires.
- Designed and delivered Train the Trainer system for sales staff on third-party software.
- Launched new training program for customers that included comprehensive training manual. Collaborated with executive-level managers and sales team to develop training content and scope.
Customer Service Consultant (2001)
Delivered new client support procedures and training programs.
Improved company-wide customer care practices by identifying and managing process improvement programs. Developed tools to improve service efficiency. Trained managers in use of client support tools. Key Achievements:
- Managed all VIP client relationships and endorsed music artists; managed cross-promotional partnerships.
- Streamlined technical support operations and cut costs by developing online support tools.
- Developed and managed successful long and short-term projects plans, resulting in increased production and minimum costs to company.
BRIGADE CORPORATION – San Francisco, CA1999 to 2001
Global Quality Control Manager – Outsourced Customer Care
Established and managed business outsourcing company with 400 employees.
Advanced to develop and manage company-wide quality metrics, standards and procedures for all customer support channels, including voice, email and live chat systems. Supervised, led and developed team of highly experienced quality analysts, quality facilitators and team leads in U.S., Ireland and India.Key Achievements:
- Represented company for all quality control matters to customer management teams; interfaced with decision makers from high profile companies such as Palm, Compaq, MyPoints and Priceline.
- Designed career development program for all customer service associates, resulting in increased retention and morale.
- Developed marketing materials to promote level of quality to all future clients, as well as streamlined approach to quality audits.
Client Team Supervisor
Supervised all U.S. Customer Service Representatives and global production teams.
Improved team performance and productivity by mentoring and coaching team leads and developing coaching/feedback policy. Managed internal and external communications between production and customer service operations. Created knowledge-based articles for customer support responses. Key Achievements:
- Significantly improved employee morale by developing and delivering training and leadership programs for entry-level associates. Introduced incentive programs.
Additional experience as Customer Service / Sales Trainer and Consultant
Bachelor of Music * Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA(BEST Scholarship, Faculty Award)